Golf Cart reservations are SOLD OUT!
Visitors may still bring their own golf cars. In order to bring your own golf cars, you must purchase a pass from the golf car vendor at the main gate before entering the show. Passes are $60. You can buy the permit at the east end of Flag Road, before entering the show. The permit must remain attached to the vehicle while you are on site
Please remember, no motorized vehicles are allowed. ATV’s, UTV’s or anything that idles on its own are not permissible
PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES FOR GOLF CAR USE ON THE SHOW SITE:
- Pedestrians always have the right of way.
- Golf car may not exceed 5 mph.
- Golf car may not be used to enter an exhibit. It shall remain in the street without obstructing access to the exhibit space. Operators who drive into exhibits and tents will lose their permit, and the golf car will be removed from the exhibit area
- Operator must remove the key from the vehicle at such time that the golf car is vacated
- The golf car may not transport more individuals than the number of seats available (two seats = two riders)
- No pull-behind attachments to golf cars are permitted.
- Operators must be at least 25 years old
- Operators shall operate the vehicle in a safe and prudent manner.
- The golf cart/ATV will not be used as a moving billboard displaying excessive signage. Exhibitors may display no more than 100 square inches of marketing/branding/logo facing the front and rear of the ATV/UTV/Golf Cart. OEM labeling on the machine is excluded from this 200 square inch total limit. No banners, flags or other marketing attachments.
Golf car reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis so planning early will help assure you get a machine if you’re interested in a rental. Matt Jungmann, national events director, Farm Progress offers a helpful hint: “Golf car rentals never sell out on Thursday.”